As you know, I know and get the privilege to associate with some freaking amazingly, talented people.
One of these people is the incredible Jenny Wynter, whom I’ve mentioned before, cos she is ace and very, very funny.
She’s back in Melbourne later this month, putting on another show because that’s what she does.
Viking Mama! Find the warrior within, is her latest creation. The synopsis?
A narrative comedy about a day in the life of a Viking mother, as she tries desperately to throw together a last minute third birthday bash for her little Viking son (played by a lettuce. Yes, you read that right), while fighting off the passive aggressive jibes of her perfect prim and proper neighbour, dealing with a far too lovely husband, calming down a hyper-inappropriate grandmother and other members of the tribe.
And I have a double pass – Just. For. You – to go along to opening night in Thursday the 23rd of June.
To get your hands on this evening of great big belly laughs (erm, not suggesting your belly is big, I was refering laughing big), tell me, if you could be any sort of Mama – viking or otherwise – what sort would you be, and why.
- You gotta do it in 25 words or less
- No poetry, cos I hate that, even if other bloggers and sites think it’s cool and awesome, I don’t
- Unless it’s super great poetry, answer the giveaway question, and is 25 words or less
- It just go in the comments section below (Facebook or native comments are fine)
- It must be done by 5pm Melbourne, Australia time on Friday the 17th of June 2016
- You MUST be able to attend on Opening Night, otherwise, please don’t enter. It’s not fair on anyone if you do that
- You MUST have a valid email address so we can contact you
- Jenny and I will decide a winner over the weekend of the 18/19th June and let you know
- Our decision is final and no discussion will be entered into
- Enter now