Up earlyish to manage a shower before Grumpy heads off.
Prefer to stay in bed; exhausted after event on the weekend and brain about to explode.
Sit to read paper (coz Grumpy isn’t there, so I can) and enjoy a MUG.
Kids get up, and within approximately 23 seconds, we have:
- a tantrum because child 1 turned off tap that child 2 was washing his hands under
- child 1 saying “oh, I didn’t know”
- child 2 screaming because child 1 is standing in his way refusing to move
- child 1 yelling back becuase child 2 not letting him move out of the way
- child 1 farting in face of child 2
- child 2 having complete meltdown and screaming “he farted in my face”
- child 1 saying “ha ha, I farted in your face”
- mummy wondering why they need to keep repeating this, as its fairly obvious and she’s sure the neighbours neither care nor want to know at this hour of the morning
- mummy screaming and yelling about how long they’ve been up for before their crap starts
- mummy wonders, seriously, if 7.03am is still too early for wine o’clock?